31.12.03

Music for past few days: Sandee Chen Shan Ni(2000's 'Wan Mei Shen Yin')/Faye Wong(1996's 'Fu Zao')/Se7en's 'Just Listen'/Chen Qi Zhen's 'Hai Shi Hui Ji Mo'/Valen Hsu's latest album(compilation of 20 new songs and old hits).

- Reading Cai Zhi Heng's 'Mistletoe'(blur but interesting way of telling a story)
- Bought 2 tees and 1 pair of jeans for cny. I love the purple striped wan!
- Going for free movies(hopefully) tml('Mona Lisa Smile'/'Love me if you dare'?!?)
- Abit lonely.
- Anita Mui died.

*Was supposed to write "A Fatso's Confession" a few days ago. But by being the stupid fat fatso, I let laziness overcome my spirit to confess. Ha. Ok.. here's it.
I realised I am overweight(by my own standards) when I played with Shaina's scale. I weigh 60kg. The heaviest I have ever been.
Then... no, before that I bought my Baleno Jeans. Size 32. And it's tight. And so I still don't understand why I got it at first. It's so tight I will have to shed 5 kilos(?!!) if I wanna fit in it.
Unless I go on a diet strike during cny.
So I went for a jog yest morning and I realised my stamina SUCKS.
Ok... my super diet wadever plan I din follow up so...


Posted by fulooshou at 3:26 AM |