22.12.03

Discman playing: Mavis Fan AGAIN... Ha!

I'm waiting for the repeat telecast of a faye wong special on channel 54. Start at 1.30 am.
Oh ya juz looking through my new timetable and juz remembered it ain't a good thing to start school term with.
I have lessons starting at like 8 am for... 3 days... thats THREE DAYS!!!
And that means I gotta wake up at 5.30.
Hmm... ok... seems like I shldn't be complaining.
Ok lets c what I've got here:

List of things that I WANT

1. That pair of Globe sneakers or dunk or whatever you call it
2. A nice sports sweater(It's gd if I can find that green adidas wan in Milk but will cost a bomb..)
3. Authentic/classic t-shirts
4. S&K Jeans(on 50% sale now and they look nice)
5. FuLuShou CD!!!(I searched HMV and That CD Shop but to no avail)

And...

List of things that I need

1. Pencil box for sis
2. Goggles for bro
3. A big poster frame for a good fren
4. Leather shoes for presentation

And here's some...

-Entertainment News-

-Elva's new album coming out soon. And her new image or rather she herself became quite sexy(in the womanly way). Uhu!
-Valen's new album coming out soon. Heard her new single. A style the mix of Bossa Nova and her past signature ballads. Sung using her trademark 'Qi Yin' technique.
-Faye Wong's concerts at the HongKong Coeliseum began on the 20th. I took part in some 933 contest for the tix. And ya I'm in HK now. You believe. Anyway I'm hoping she will hold one in Spore. I want to see her and Mavis Fan at least once before I die. And maybe become close friends with them. And we will spend the rest of our lives making music for ourselves to listen. And invite fans over too!


Posted by fulooshou at 1:25 AM |