15.12.03

1. Discman playing: 'Jue Shi Ming Ling' by Mavis Fan.

You know I seldom go friendster these days.
One of the reasons is because Jiro probably still never reply. Then the speed of the site is terribly slow. N I really mean SLOW.
Ok... you wanna know what I'm feeling right now?

Loneliness.

Not that I don't have all of my friends here for me.
I dunno how to put it in words.
I get this feeling every once in a while. And I know as long as I'm with my friends, that feeling will slowly fade off. But then after a while, it comes again.
And now, right in the middle of the night.
And this is like that time when I first got to know J. And we could chat over the fone for hours(2 hrs ba?). And this is that kind of situation which drowns my heart of everything. Then I try to fill it up with something that I foolishly thought was love.
Is it goin to repeat itself all over again the next time?
And I rem what I told jo before. "Just stay with friends and you will realise you are not alone/lonely". I actually said that.
Ok. I'm just sick...... Tml I'll be ok. =)


Posted by fulooshou at 1:49 AM |