22.12.03

Discman playing: 'Xuan Mu' by Faye Wong(in my mind... zhen borrowed my CD)

It's Stephanie's bdae tml and I shall sing her a bdae song:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to... Stephanie...
Happy Birthday to you!


Stephanie is my primary school best friend. You know those kind that you play with, meaning PLAY literally.
The funniest thing is that we'd met each other and probably fought over baby toys before when we were little toddlers. My ma and her ma used to be ex-colleagues you c.
yup. And so I spent most of my childhood with Stephanie but we lost touch after p sch.
And later, I'm going over to her bdae party at East Coast. Ya... she will become 18. So young hor. But it's been a really long time since we saw each other.
And Xinxin, another long lost friend,will be there too.


Posted by fulooshou at 12:39 PM |