12.12.03

Discman playing: Nothing.

It's a coincidence that Blacky Ko died on the day that I started using blogspot(and the black and white colour scheme too).
I didn't know the stuntmen very well, as I'm not into KungFu/Action stars. I barely remember that Ko starred in a couple of chinese films before, as cameo roles. The closest that he got into my life was when he co-sang the song 'Ben Xiao Hai' with Andy Lau and Jacky Wu.
And then the next closest was when his eldest son was featured in Karen Mok's 'Ai Si Ni'.
Ke You Lun, who is now more commonly known as Sony Music's 'secret weapon' of the year, sounded like a teenager full of angst and rage in the self-written rap here. It is good to see that there's someone who can really rap(besides Jay Chou) in the chinese showbiz, finally. You know what we all get from idol HipHop/RnB singers like Wilber Pan, 5566, Energy and loads of others.
Ok, and not to forget, Ke You Lun appeared topless on Karen's MV... ha... and that he looks great. Not those kind of typical hunk. He has eyes like slits and yet you could feel the energy from within them. Such is his charisma.
Ok, I'm supposed to be in a more 'with my deepest condolences' tone here.
Death is a stage that makes our lives complete. Without it, you won't be able to have lived a life. As quoted by Roy Chiu Tse.
But the thing that I probably fear most in my life is death. Although I know it's inevitable. But it's really unimaginable for me to stop breathing and just disappear.
Is it how you feel too?
That's why I push myself(sometimes) to strive for something. A little something. I don't want to end my life with nothing. Like I really did nothing for this earth and the people around me.


Posted by fulooshou at 11:59 AM |