15.12.03

2. Discman playing: 'Ye Hui Mei' Jay Chou

I dunno what's going on around here in my blk. I woke up to the irritating sound of non-stop drilling and the whistling of some painter outside my room who was painting the outer walls of the blk. Haiz.

ZS borrowed pants frm me for his prom. And his mother ironed it the wrong way!
And I haven wore the pants before you know.

Take Note When Ironing Pants, Berms, Skirts?
1. Turn the P, B, S over to the underside.
2. Set up the ironboard and turn on the iron.
3. Start ironing. But do not iron the parts with pockets and buttons.
4. Let the iron go under the pockets such that it is in contact with the garment of the P,B, S. And only with the garment. NOT THE POCKETS OR BUTTONS!


Posted by fulooshou at 4:29 PM |