I shld spend the rest of the nite on bks. Both txtbks and storybk. Here's my story.
Things I did
1. Woke up after 16 hrs of slp. Yes.. 16 hrs frm 8 yest to 12 noon today. Call me a pig(I'm still quite tired).
2. Msg jun to ask her out.
3. Swept floor.
4. Ate lunch which was supposed to be my dinner for e nite b4.
5. Went bugis wif jun. Searched for converse shoes and adelene's(Jun's choir fren) bdae gift.
6. Went esplanade lib to help jun search for satb* scores of 'Close to you' and 'Killing me softly'.
7. Shopped at Marina sq.
8. Bought a pair of Giordana khakis which I didn't like in e end(It's too long for my legs!?).
Things which I should have done
1. Buy that $99 converse canvas shoes which I think is nice and limited edition(zhu said buy converse better buy limited edition wan).
2. Not bought that khakis! I could haf gotten nicer wans at almost the same price at heeren or far east!
3. Buy that vertical striped Adidas tee.
4. Buy Ayu's 'Memorial Address'.
5. Catch 'Lord of the rings'(zhu said it's a must watch!)!
6. Buy Elva's new CD.
I told my frens I haf given up and that I dun like zhu anymore.
But we ended up in the same IS class. We ended up in the same proj grp. And we went home together.
Stupid ppl like me will start to believe the existence of 'fate'. And stubbornly hold onto it like life.
So do i still like zhu?
Ok and I'm so smitten(is that the word?). So so smitten by zhu.
Then yanying asked "I thot you said you dun like zhuzhu antmore?"
"You said you wanna gif up b4 sch ends rite? And you are falling into it again."
Her words shook me up.
So wad shld I do? Forget zhu? When we are bound to c each other every wed for at least 4 hrs? When we are in the same sch?
Ok... those r ALL EXCUSES.
I shld tell myself "I do not like zhu." 100 times a day.
Followed by "I rili do not like zhu." 200 times a day.
Then pretend that I rili do not like zhu and dun wanna look at zhu beacause zhuzhu is the ugliest-hair dyed spoilt-most number of piercings everywhere person I know-spoilt brat.
Ok.. i will stop tokin abt that spoilt brat. haha.
So I spend the day dunno doing wad. And I'm so angry wif myself. I was so angry I told my ma that I dun wanna buy that pair of Converse shoes when she offered to pay! Shit me! And I got even angrier cos then I would hafta save my own money which will take like 10 yrs cos u all noe I always spend more than I have!
~~Conclusion: I shld go get that converse shoes and impress zhu on wed(kick me).~~