It's raining super heavily outside again. And I was feeling abit down just now.
Because nothing exciting happened yest and I hadn't complete my webcg* online assignment which is due today.
And I dun think the usual 4(me, jo, nanny, zs) will go catch a movie this yr like for the past two years. Because all our schedules crashed and cocked up everything.
And so this yr cny doesn't feel like cny.
But I'm quite happy with myself cos I finished the assignment, just.
Ok and I tried to link the assignment here but cant. Which proves that this online excercise is a waste of time because I'm supposed to haf learnt how to link up URLS and stuff. Link here and there and everywhere. Alright, so I'm supposed to haf become some nerdy webmaster git who knows anythin and everythin about web design so try looking for a link here ok.
Here's my updated 'lists of things'...
List of things that I WANT 1. That pair of Globe sneakers or dunk or whatever you call it 2. A nice sports sweater(It's gd if I can find that green adidas wan in Milk but will cost a bomb..) 31. Authentic/classic t-shirts
4. S&K Jeans(on 50% sale now and they look nice) 52. FuLuShou CD!!!(I searched HMV and That CD Shop but to no avail)
3. Ayu's 'Memorial Address'
4. JT's 'Justified'
5. Coldplay's 'Rush of blood to my head'
6. Candy Lo's 'Flowers' Language'
7. $50 Adidas striped tee
8. Timberland Classic tee
9. socks from nike or adidas(cos giordano and converse socks' quality suck)
10. lomocam
11. guitar
12. digicam
13. Faye Wong's pictorial book
14. Berlin Chen's pictorial book
And...
List of things that I need 1. Pencil box for sis 1. Goggles for bro
2. A big poster frame for a good fren
3. Leather shoes for presentation
*Webcg: Web design and Computer Graphic, a module fulooshou is currently taking as amass comm 1st yr.