7.1.04

Discman playing: Sandee Chen Shan Ni's 'The Perfect Moan'(my direct translation)

I had a really sweet dream today.

Zhu is in it(I will still call that person zhu for sum reasons).
Zhu's in my IS* class. Both my IS class!
Ok and we ended up in the same project group because we are all from school of film and media studies.
In the dream, I looked at zhu and zhu looked back. We were as close as 30cm from each other. It was the first time I observed zhu closely, so closely.
And we went home together by train. Zhu drops at tamp. We talked crap to kill the awkward silence.
But I dunno if the ice was rili broken in the end or not.
But wad a beautiful dream.

*IS aka interdisciplinary studies. A cross fac program in which we haf to study non mass comm related stuff.


Posted by fulooshou at 11:32 PM |