26.1.04

Music: 'Password to love' Elva Hsiao.

I feel like I'm the owner of some printing house right now.
The amount of notes we hafta print everyweek is ridiculously too much.
I counted. Not including the last doc I'm printing for Afridah, I printed 49 pages in all. That's half of a trashy-kiddy-novel or one eighth of 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire', already.
So, I decided to myself that I shall write in to some head of department or school and complain till they agree to print for us notes, which is equivalent to printing half a trashy-kiddy-novel everyweek.
My parents pay $3000+, with like $10,000 subsidy from the government every semester.
YES. The school gets like $13,000 semesterly. And here I am busy printing 49 pages of notes, sacrificing 30 minutes of my sleeping/hw time, EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
They think they are very hi-tech and IT-driven by posting notes on a stupid online system called MeL(like TJC's Matrix).
If I am some computer literate git, I would definitely send some virus and corrupt the whole MeL. Sounds great ya.
Ok I shall go read up on ' Idiots' guide to the top 100, 000 computer viruses' now.


Posted by fulooshou at 1:28 AM |