Discman playing: 'Ultrasound Yue Zhi Lu' by David Tao.
The past few days(including nye and nyd itself) did not prove to be a surprisingly good start for 2004.
I shan't elaborate on the details. Unworthy of mention here.
I should be blamed for some parts. And I've been doing some thinking. Just that I don't really set it down and set it right. I dunno but I just can't.
Let bygones be bygones. Provided if we do really learn from our mistakes and walk on.
I don't think my good friend learned anything or may be trying to. I can't see any effort if you ever put in any. So I may not be sending you off. Depends.
But I wish you well.
From me who doesn't wanna become a calculator.
Feeling: - the blues of starting school again once again proves that man(including me) cannot and never will be satisfied.
-I like the concept of Dave Tao's 'Ultrasound'.