17.1.04

Discman playing: 'Ai Hen Jian Dan' David Tao.

I've been trying to translate some Chinese lyrics into English. But I realise there are words or phrases that you can never express their meaning completely once it's become another language.
Chi to Eng and vice-versa. Jap to Chi and vice-versa. etc.
So that's why David Tao's 'Ji Mo De Ji Jie' and 'Ai Hen Jian Dan' never appeared here.

I was thinking of removing all the posts that haf 'zhu' or 'zhu2' or 'zhuzhu' in them.
But I thought again: This is my blog. Why should I not put what I feel like?
Oh so it's because timid me is afraid.
Afraid of rumours.
Afraid that someone's significant other will know.
Because all that had happened before.
I haf frens who defend me but there are some who think their significant other is really trustworthy.
Ok and I have to cover up the shock I got when I know that they know about it.
And I haf to try and believe that they are trustworthy.
Till now.
*Lost of words*

That's the dark side. But do you get my point?

Just now I was on my bed because I was tired. I was oso sleepy and my mind told me I hafta slp.
I wanted to read 'Mistletoe' before I went to bed wan but I figured that it might make me sad because I will read until middle of the night when everyone is asleep and think about over the love story.
So I went to bed.
And guess what. Zhu. Zhu2. And more ZhuZhu.
Zhu is everywhere. Ha.
So I climbed out of bed and here I am blogging. Because I finished reading all the blogs I normally read already. And I got nothing better to do now at 12.53am. I dun wanna do school stuff(Give me a break. ha.). And I cant read 'Mistletoe'.

I was thinking of giving zhu a surprise on April's fool day by confessing.
If birthdays are really that important and supposed to be the annual extra-good day for us as compared to normal days(no matter how bad or good the days of the year went), then I will be hugging zhu on my 19th bdae.
What do you think? So why should I have a 'happy birthday' and smile and pretend that I am happy like what I did in the past?

"But that's not what life is all about, Loo."
A voice inside me called out.
Yes, I still have my family, friends and beliefs. That's why I am here blogging right now. That's why I can get into NP Mass Comm. etc.

I dunno. My point is I hope we don't only have happiness on our bdaes.
I hope we can be happy every single day. Like what people will say: Everyday is a birthday! And I can get presents for my family and friends not because its their bdae butbecause they nid or want it.

~Whatever~

-Conclusion: What will be yours will be yours... (quoted from Juanita, proud owner of Candy Toh Tang Guo. =P)-


Posted by fulooshou at 1:18 AM |