21.2.04

Music: Afterlife by S.H.E.(dey put out a rili great album)

Feel very inspired by someone(wun mention the name cos its sensitive?!) now.
I juz hope to live my life without regrets. Although it's hard to perfect everything. But I'm starting to believe I can control my destiny.

Read jun's blog. She toked abt JC life. And actually I often think to myself: Wad will I be doing if I had chosen to repeat J1? I wun be in Mass Comm, OK I wun get to noe these bunch of poly frens(read: the-us n eye candies.. ok Jessy etc.. =P), I wun be so material?!, I wun be so cool?(ha!)...
No matter wad, dere would be a HUGE difference.
But I'm glad I hated JC so much so dat I cant wait to get out of it. Ok not exactly TJ but how e whole system/curriculum works..
To some extent, however, I'm a quitter. But again, if I had stayed on, wun I be another addition to the many puppets in this whole system.
I do not believe in it.
Ok the education ladder system provides a foundation for Singapore's economy to continue blooming. But doesn't dat min dat MONEY is all dat ppl care abt. Ok I hafta admit dat money does alot. A WHOLE LOT. But does it(education system) guarantee a fulfilling life? One dat you find enriching and interesting? One dat even if you die today or tml, you wun haf any regrets for being e person you were? Money sure wun help much. I can don on Gucci, Prada blah blah blah... but dat isn't me anw. I'm not gucci inside out anw...
Money can help support family la. Dats e only plus pt of studyin like a dog. I tink. But ok you can say JC trains your perseverance and I'm a quitter ok.

Btw, these days I rili wonder whether religions help.


Posted by fulooshou at 12:49 AM |