I admit that I dun like zhu as much as b4 le. But in front of zhu, I'm still very reserved, very unnatural. It juz happens. It ok may be a self-fulfilling prophecy but it always happens. Ok. SELF-FULFILLING. AGAIN.
So I rili rili hope I can be my normal self, let zhu c wad I am.
*****
Ok dat day I met yieng and nanny.
To our horror, engz actually bought the $290 pillows frm xilian and yunxi!
And she bought 2! which amts to $580.
FOR 2 FREAKING PILLOWS.
Because like me, she doesn't rili noe how to reject, especially when its a fren and a 'FREN' like xilian.
Ok, my pt is can they stop using their frens to earn money?
We r all 18-19 yr olds. Even if we do work, how much will we earn??! And you want us to buy wad? $290 pillow...
PLS LOR... I rather go buy Harie's that $90 Gucci hp chain! It's not even cheaper, at least I can use it(to boast?). I mean u want us to buy the pillows and use them and feel super energised the next day and go jumping arnd, shouting: "I'm young and vibrant!!!!... erm... because I use this $290 pillow and it promotes blood circulation and it's gd for health and I wun get stroke/cancer/STDs/kidney failure/wadever in future!!!"
Cut all ur crap!
And u cheated ur fren's money. It's not $50 u noe. It's TEN times that! Search ur conscience.
To think u all use 'frens' as a selling pt.
Pls! Look into the mirror. See. Your heart is as black as Clara's hair.