15.2.04

Music: none.

Hmm.. e busy-no-life wk 6 is finally over.
And I sent my uncle off on thurs. Ya. I cried, unexpectedly.
Because I saw my auntie crying. And den I thot of how she will hafta live on all by herself. Cos she rili dotes on me and my siblings.. hmm.. ya lor.. den I was suddenly overwhelmed by tis very lonely feeling, for her.. and tears juz start to flow. hmm.

Den yest me, val, uboo and beyonce we went indoor stadium for the p10 roadshow.. cos we wanna try our luck at the MTV asia awards tix.
Ya den we got 3 tix: Beyonce got one, Val got two.
So we hafta come up wif one hundred plans so dat the fourth person can go(sneak) in.. but we r too clumsy la.. den I was stopped by the security.. ok.
Hmm.. was quite sad at 1st but it's nobody's fault.. but ok luckily I got sumting to do..
I met paris at Kallang mrt den we chatted for half an hr?! ok.. very funny.. but i tink he is a gd person.
Den I realised I haven collected the S.H.E. cd I preordered for my bro so I went TM and collect.. den guess hu I saw?
I saw my grandparents! Ok very weird. Cos it was Valentines' Day. And dey lao3 fu1 lao3 qi1 liao.. ya lor got one dozen grandchildren liao.. so I was very surprised, very touched. =)

Ok.. nothing more to blog abt.. but I prepared ANOTHER LIST OF THINGS GREEDY LOO WANTS(ha):

1. Big oversized shirt
2. Havaianas- Trekking model
3. fulushou cd
4. peace
5. sleep
6. good guy friend(and I min FRIEND) in sch
7. liberty from self, peers and society(sound weird but ok can I call it 'nothingness?')

p.s. I feel nothing for anyone now. =)


Posted by fulooshou at 11:46 PM |