Music: Simple Plan(thanx to eunice's and val's inluence)
Woke up at the correct time for excercising(joggin, not swimmin), but still, my lazy hormones are raging at their best. For e past three consecutive days, I've been trying to pull myself up n go do some excercise. Yeah. But as u can see, here I am, BLOGGIN. ha.
Yesterday We went ajisen(e food is good!) and den went cuppage ktv. It was a great fun 3 hrs.. and I couldn't haf enuf of it.. but hope jun enjoyed it.. cos e main purposewas to celebrate her bdae.. yup. A very belated wan.
*****
My First Wishlist(erm.. not rili.. but e first time i'm namin it 'Wishlist')
1. A fit, nice body(ha)
2. FuLuShou CD
3. Peace(for myself/peers/family.. not world peace, I'm not dat great.. ha)
4. T-shirts, preferably purple.. I tink its a very in colour now.
5. Liberty
*****
Ok.. I wil be goin for my poly class chalet tml. So wun be bloggin for 3 days.
yup til den take care!