6.3.04

Music: Bachelorette(RZA remix) by Bjork.

I'm going to be very movies today. So bear with me.
Watched Big Fish yest nite. It is gd. And Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is coming out!!!
Ok actually I watched the trailer one week ago when watching Along Came Polly but forgot all abt it. The shots were gd(in the trailer la).. hmm.. and I'm very excited over it cos I enjoyed this third instalment the most. There were 1000 twists and the twists were all so perfect(it's on news today).

And guess wad.. Infernal Affairs was named Movie of the Month in Hollywood over some other arthouse films. Yes, the made-in-hk wan. Hmm. I remember when I went for it 2 yrs back, I even thought it was some lousy, low-budget movie. There, I was shocked and moved by it. I've never seen a HK movie lidat before(I think my sec gang agrees too). We were so overwhelmed(not overwhelming, my dear dar dar). And now it's showing in Hollywood and doing very well over there and there's going to be a Hollywood remake if u haf heard of it(Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio is starring in it). So yeah. Cheers to Asian films.

Channel 5 is showing Erin Brokovich(did I spell it correctly) tml nite at 10. Muz watch.

p.s. for those hu haf heard of or rem The Observatory(yeah, Seraphina mentioned abt tis local band b4), their debut album will be out next wk. Check it out.


Posted by fulooshou at 10:56 PM |