Currently taking my exposition test. Haha. Stuck. Haven rili started.
I'm doing question 3 which means I'm supposed to parallel the typical 'Americans' in M.C. Miller's 'Big Bro is You, Watching' with other characters from other readings we've done previously.
Rili cant get anything worth discoursing abt out of my wretched mind now.
Sick.
Ok.. I admit I din put in my best for this test.
Karma.
*****
Test ended.
Very disappointed now, with myself. I noe sum of you will say whining and regretting now is of no use.
I know.
Can just let me be remorseful? I know I can do better. If I had read up more and ya. To think I cancelled my thursday tuition to study.
I mean cos I respect Desmond Kon(my tutor) alot. And I think we learnt alot from him, no matter how bitchy he may seem.
Anyway someone found my wallet... the money's gone but all the identification cards are still intact.
I'm very tired of faking in front of my parents. Can someone tell me how?