See my new layout!
Juz now was slackin in the lib fifth floor wif val.. e others were doin Marketin. Erm so me and val were like surfing the net(she finally fixed her laptop) and I had tis urge to change my whole layout. And since Val was juz beside might as well make use of her. ha.. yeah she did it but I chose the pic and words. The words say alot abt my 18+ yrs born. The pic we juz thot its nice.
So I'm not heartbroken/suicidal/disappointed wadsoever. hmm. It's juz a pic.
It's not me.
I see that my beloved blog is being spread arnd, sumhow, I dunno how but yup. Hi Anita.. dunno u've bin readin. Bet u noe alot abt me now. hee.
And Kie Zin maybe readin? And other weird, voiceless strangers too. I'm starting to love tis place.
Yest morning. Juz yest morning I haf tis sudden realisation dat I'm blessed.
I dunno. But sumtimes rili little little tings like a postcard/a pat on the shoulder means so much more.
I may be grumblin dat you noe I'm still single and blah and stuff but a simple move made me realise so much.
Eunice(poly.. I noe 1000 eunices) and Val, Thanks.