I was sinking helplessly into depression mode just now when someone called. A very simple call with a simple motive behind. And it brought me back. So I shall concentrate more on work ya.
Was flipping through some random stuff that I scribbled on a personal notebook. And found this.
Weird.
Sometimes I feel really small when loneliness sets in.
Other times I can feel really fortunate and blessed because of a very small thing that happened.
When everyone believes that marriage is the only way out, I start to believe also.
So I began searching and while searching, I then realise how small a world my room is, how insignificant it is to always stay by your parents and siblings. I fell into this trap. This game of love, of looking for love.
Yet it's this loneliness, that fills my emptiness to its brink, that makes the very small things look big.
Some deep shit I am in now. I spent the whole of yesterday(though I only woke up at 2 in the afternoon) doing my references and biblio. And now I'm supposed to start writing/typing out my i-search paper but I really really can't concentrate. All that has been on my mind is how my new layout should be? Should I use Shena Ringo? I even went surfing for her pix.
And I can't concentrate on I-search. And I have to go down to East Point later to interview jun's Japanese teacher for soc psyh.