30.4.04

Firstly, ask me why I'm blogging on a friday night.
Ans: Because I don't club.
Why don't I club?
Ans: I've never club before(Yes yes).
So why didn't I club?
Ans: Erm... because I don't like to spend late nights out?!! I think late nights are exclusively for me, Louis and myself only. And I don't want to get addicted. You don't know what a guy who contracted herpes at the age of 14 can do, yes?

*****

Today marks the end of year one officially. POM exam ended. Yeah... I didn't really study la because I was simply too lazy. But while reading up on stuff yesterday, I took out my result slip from last semester and did this:

Expected grades for this semester

Radio B
Social psychology B
web design D
POM D
written communication D

which means a huge deprovement from last semester. But seriously, I think I worked harder this sem so that alone is enough to keep me happy. Not that I gave my very very very best la but you get my point.

Actually, I haven't feel that sadness I'm supposed to, because we don't know if we will end up in the same class again. And like uboo has said, lets face it, everything will never be the same again. The trio won't be kicking ass togther anymore(or will we?). I don't know.

Enter the problem of making new friends. You are grouped in a new class with familiar faces but you know nuts about them. You are forced to be friends with them because you have to, because of the projects. So you find someone who's good-looking enough for your standards and you form a group with these good-looking acquaintances. And you are forced to be friends. And then you all become friends.

Ok this is not a problem.

The real problem comes when you all have to be separated at the end of the year. When everything has just started to fall in place. When you just started realising that there can be love between friends. When you have changed and gained so much because of them.

On another note, mass comm is not all only about hot babes and bitches. Ok, there are bitches certainly but there's more to it, cynic.

Watching entertainment news now. Monster Jolin with energy trio. Looks like a gathering of the monsters. Really, especially jolin. Her face is falling apart.


Posted by fulooshou at 10:33 PM |