4.4.04

I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you.

That's what Samwise told Froddo when he couldn't carry on any further.
Yeah. Slow Louis just watched LOTR3, finally.

Now the movie that I really want to watch is 'Passion of Christ'. I'm not christian but I think we all should try to know other religions better no matter what, no? Jie wei had free tickets to offer at first because her friend happens to be a City Harvester. And as we all know wealthy churches have been giving out free tickets like they're really free.
Ok, so after I knew those free tickets are paid for by City Harvest, I decided not to take it. And funny enough, Passion turns out to be M18 and so the others can't watch too(haha). Back to the point, it's not that I'm prejudiced against City Harvest or christians. I have many friends from City Harvest too and they are good people. But why are they giving out free tickets? To non-christians and the general public somemore.
For obvious reasons, if you ask me.
If you can find wed's Newpaper, go read it. Read what the pastors of some churches have said. And see what they are doing instead.

God bless them then.


Posted by fulooshou at 2:23 AM |