20.4.04

I decided I shall entertain myself with some blogging before attempting to do i-search.

I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown just now because of flash. The first time I realised how impatient I can be. I felt really stupid you know. Luckily, uboo, val and jiewei helped me with it. Thanks ya!
Btw, I realise Adrian Harvey Norman behaves like he is a princess(val and uboo, I'm sure his btm though. haha). Even if he is a woman, he couldn't have been a princess. He's old enough to be the Queen. So, stop throwing tantrums at us.
You know I really don't want to go for his class on thursday and end up getting screamed at. He's been screaming at my class for the past 10 weeks. Yes, EVERY SINGLE WEEK without fail. It kind of becomes a routine already and since I still can miss one lesson, let it be this thursday's. But we still don't know how to do action script. Even paris doesn't know, then what? Ok but again, I really really don't want to go there and get screamed at, like a dog.

And speaking of teachers, val was telling me not to hate Choo Cheh Cheh. I denied hating her and said I only dislike her. But well ok it's pretty obvious. So I said that's how a scorpio will behave if someone ever stepped on their tails. Yes, val I know I shouldn't hate anyone but as I've said before, I'm not Buddha. There are reasons as to why I don't like her. Like she's a senior lecturer in Mass Comm and is part of the censorship review committee. That means she has to be more liberal even more.

Then, regarding PMS, hmm, val gave a metaphor which I'm still trying to understand. She said it's ten times that of my loneliness. Obviously, I can't and will never understand fully what it is like to have PMS. But if loneliness can leave a crater in me, then what is ten times of that? So guys, behave yourself when your girlfriends are pmsing. Be more sensitive(msg from val).

Lastly, I want to apologise to some of you. I really have alot of work these days. Meet up after 30 April k?



Posted by fulooshou at 11:27 PM |