16.4.04

Passion of the Christ

While you are reading this, my nose has probably just detached itself from my face. Fuck. I really don't know how I got this real bad runny nose thingy, considering the type of food I eat and amount of excercise I've been doing recently.

Anyway, I caught Passion on wednesday. Surprisingly, val could just walked in with me and uboo like that. So next time remember to go bugis and watch whatever shows you can't watch legally(Kill Bill vol.2 is coming). No one gives a damn.
So, as we all know by now, Passion is all about Jesus' last 12 hours on earth and the amount of suffering he had to go through to rid us of our sins. The whole movie is definitely gory enough to squeeze out from me whatever I had eaten for the past three days. Yes, it's that gory.
The worst part is the cruxification. I didn't dare watch the whole part(don't laugh). So for that part, val ended up watching it without the sound effects(because she was covering her ears all along), I ended up listening to the sound effects without looking at the screen. Uboo was probably crying then. Hmm.

So I really wonder how can anyone fall asleep three times during the movie??! I really wonder.


Posted by fulooshou at 11:07 PM |