16.5.04

For my blogders:

I'm still jobless after so long, guess it's because I didn't really go all out to search for a job. So, for the past few days, I have finished reading a book and i'm starting on a new one already. I like this kind of life actually. I like it when I could call up Jun when I feel bored and then pop over her house and idle the whole afternoon away, just listening to Lisa Ono, reading stuff and chit-chatting.

Anw, I learnt a few interesting facts from watching Troy, twice.

1. Hector(Eric Bana) is The Hulk.
2. Achilles' Heels originated from Achilles' heels, 3200 years ago.
3. The people of Troy are called Trojans.

I'm waiting for coffeebean's reply to my application now. If they don't want me, I'm just going to read more books and read more books and read more and more books for the next one month because everyone is either going overseas starting next week or probably working. And I will be as broke as now. So just let my reading plan be it.

For dear friend:

Seriously, I really don't know what to do with myself. I know, I know. But it is just your perfect plan. It's included me. It's got all the steps worked out. But it's not me, it's just not me! I just want to hide here in my room. And read books. Just read and read and read. I just want to drown myself in them and out of everything else.
I know I should face it. And I know you love me and you care. But it's easier said than done.
I'm tired. I'm very tired. I just want to give up the chase. I just want to. I don't want to be the popular person I yearned to be anymore. Time has proven that I'm not and never will be. Even you'd said before you won't like me.
I'm tired.
It's not worth it anymore. I feel sad for myself. I know I'm lousy. I'm not brave at all. But, again, time has proven that all man are selfish to their own rights. I cannot expect more now.

I'm worthless. I'm not trying anymore. I give up.


Posted by fulooshou at 1:41 AM |