24.5.04

I have to make a correction. The Akira Kagimoto I'd been talking about for the past week is not the guy whom I was referring to. The guy's real name should be Shinya Taniuchi.

Shinya Taniuchi's profile

lead rapper/vocalist of Japanese pop group Lead(say 'li-doh' as in cinema Lido)
born on 23/09/1987 in Osaka
most prominent in the group because he always wears caps or hats.

Why do I like him? It has nothing to do with Lead(say 'li-doh' as in, yes yes, the cinema Lido). First saw him when I was flipping through the tv channels one late night. I thought he looked really really cool. I think he's those 'strong silent type' of guys that girls always categorise as. But on top of that, I thought he was really sexy, with his shaped brows and caps/hats. And i still think so.
Ladies and gentleman, Shinya Taniuchi.




Posted by fulooshou at 2:22 PM |