28.5.04

Things I'm gonna get with my pay(final decision)

1. asics track shoes
2. feng fei fei cd for mum
3. paying half for bro's bag
4. pay off remaining amount of Faye's concert tic($85)

and I will be broke, again. And I haven't buy my oversized t-shirts and berms and maybe dunks. hmm. You can roughly make out how much I'm earning.. haha.

Bought The Observatory's Time of Rebirth. Don't really like it. It's too underground and I can't stand it, or rather i don't feel anything.
I'm void of feelings now. I feel nothing even for Faye Wong's concert which is like 5-6 days away.

Reading The Patient by Michael Palmer.

Oh and I realised my grades for this semester suck. Although it's very much the same as last sem.

*****

He watched people come and go. A part of him in a slight daze.
Then came a Singaporean guy who looked like a Japanese.
That guy threw him a 'hey, I'm cool ok' look and picked up a few books and started browsing.
Only then did he realise that he was at the Japanese section of the book store.
Su-ri-ma-sen


Posted by fulooshou at 12:13 PM |