1.6.04

Her highness.



pic taken from fayewong.com


Discman playing her highness' 1998 album chang you. god. she can sing man. hahaha. I'm crazy already.

Why?

Because I spent 3 hours at my mum's hairdresser salon. She cut and highlighted my hair and it turned out damn nice.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Siao4 liao4.

Realised I will look more like a Japanese without my glasses. With my glasses, I look like one of those who just came back from a hongkong trip. But I'd rather be a Japanese.

Anyway, I watched kill bill with jo that day(forgot which day already but it's kill bill vol 1 la). It completely blew me away. god. The fighting sequence and the story-telling they are just so good!!! But the subtitles were kind of funny la.
I like the part where uma thurman just got out of the hospital and she had to use her mental will to make her muscles work normally again. Yes, that part where she says "wiggle, wiggle". Damn funny but says alot about her mental strength, no? I enjoyed the blood gushing out of headless/limpless corpses part too. I think that's damn artistic.

But it's weird to see people get beheaded now. Reminds me of the late nick berg. hmm.

to dear eunice* and superval: I forgot I got my alumni dinner on sat so can't meet on that day. what about friday after work?


Posted by fulooshou at 11:39 PM |