23.6.04

I was really bored and my concentration kept slipping away from tao zi's book, so I tried to look for some good music from my 7 year old cd collection.
I wanted some good commercial music because I will ki2 siao4 if I only listened to fulushou or shena ringo. Then, I saw Jay Chou's fantasy, a birthday gift from jun and ric when we were in sec 4.
I must admit that I really really love this 10-track cd and listened to it too many times before but it still sounds great after so long and after the too many times of listening.
I guess people really do develop feelings, even for inanimate objects. Because I feel deeply connected to every one of the 10 songs in the album.
bi jing zhou jie lun de ge chong man le wo men de hui yi.
I remember how cds guys would rap ba wo hui lai le or ren zhe and sing the out-of-tune version of jian dan ai, while imagining they are all Mr. I-am-very-very-very-cool aka Jay Chou. I think they still do that now ba. hahahha.
So, I listened to the album and let memories consume.

I smile to myself at our funny yet meaningful(to us) antics from the past and, at the same time, feel something softly chewing my heart away.


Posted by fulooshou at 9:57 PM |