3.6.04

To the girl who fell in love with singing,

It was a night of magic.

You didn't put on those flamboyant costumes from hongkong.
You didn't dance to any synchronised dance steps.
You pranced around like a character from some arthouse movie, though you stood still most of time.

Yet, to me, it was a night of magic.

You just sang on and on. And you sang with pride.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Louis

*****

I shall not harp on the fact that citibank gave me one of the worst seats anyone can ever expect. fuck. Arrgggghhhhhh.

Got some really good bargains yesterday.

1. nicolas tse yu hu die canto album for $8
2. faye's ni wang fei suo yi wo wang fei for $12
3. Let me take you down a book on the fan who shot john lennon for $4.50

Anyway, I'm thinking whether to go Malaysia with my family over the next weekend. My parents have been asking me to go but I'm not close to my relatives over there. And you know I don't talk when I'm with people I don't know well. But my mum, being my mum, knows what I secretly wantswant- contacts and she has started tempting me to go over to my auntie's optical shop(yes yes, in Malaysia) to get a pair. Great.


Posted by fulooshou at 10:15 AM |