12.7.04

I haven't been blogging regularly partly because of school work, but the main reason is that I'm too lazy to lug my laptop out into the living room and connect to the internet, though it's only like a few steps away. Yeah, I'm very lazy.

It's the 3rd week of school and everyone including me has started to feel the heat already with all these projects and assignments which never seemed to stop coming at us. It's really becoming a little stressful. But somehow, there's always this voice in me that reminds me: Hey boy, work hard ok! Look what you've been doing for the past year! Did you really gave your best? If not, please please work harder! Don't let others despise you, ok? Don't make others think that poly students cannot enter the big u! Chin up!

I have always wanted to be in the media circle so that's why I'm pursuing mass comm now. I'm very glad that I didn't regret quitting jc. I'm even more elated because I love the system here, the flexibilty of the lecturers and most importantly, the lecturers themselves. Mass comm lecturers in ngee ann are just so damn inspirational! Gone are the days of dkon with his endless philosopical theories; now welcome the new kid on the block danny yeo, who's ever so passionate about life.
When I first came to mass comm, I was still hesitating whether I wanted to further my studies after getting my diploma. Now, without a second thought, I would say yes to anyone who asks and nod my head as vigorously as those funny chinese medium. Thanks to all the inspirational lecturers!

And all these only translate into: Louis, you have to really put in your best, so that you can get ADs for all my modules!

Hahaha.

Anyway, has anyone realised that it's been very smoky recently ?!
When I woke up this morning and although the air wasn't really very chalky, I could almost feel my throat dry up the instant when I saw the haze outside from my window. Forest fires again. Darn.

And SMOKE has not ceased to attack my respiratory system even after I happily made my trip to school because there, in front of the school gate and at the bus stop, the smokers are at it again! The smell, I tell you, never ever fails to irritate me. The smoke, allow me to say, chokes even the tiniest ants with the tiniest nostrils!
I see the smokers smoke in the morning. I see them smoke in the afternoon. I see them at the bus stop. And even though I didn't see them in the toilet, I could SMELL them. I'm really sorry because everytime I see those white, semi-transparent thing twirling in the air, I would curse those fugly people. It's damn bloody irresponsible to smoke in a crowded public place like the school bus stop. Although it's not illegal, but I always thought these powerpuffers(nice nick huh?!) should at least have some heart to stay some distance away from us. But they don't. They don't have brains. I think smoking has done greater harm to them than scientifically proven.

On another note, you know those recent reports by the chinese papers on gay sex and orgy in local gyms? I think gays need to really sit down and THINK. Think about what they really want and think with their minds, not their dicks.


Posted by fulooshou at 10:29 PM |