I was thinking of changing my blog address and certain words came to my mind. Words like Mr White, Keiko, A-Di, Jeremy, Sun Ho, Hang-Ten, Fishball on a stick, Dua leng gong and of course the unforgettable and irreplaceable Ji ge bong(or what val calls chicabong).
I shall explain some of these words here.
1. Mr White- A very very very white chinese guy(not you liang)
2. Keiko- Japanese girl. Enough said.
3. A-Di- Try to look out for this Energy member in np. He has been spotted countless times by us and is always sporting the signature A-di hairstyle.
4. Jeremy- People who look like val's brother. There are a few in mass comm. Hmm.
5. Sun Ho- I shan't be bad to Sun Ho because she is nice to me, so I won't say who she is.
6. Fishball on a stick- A petite girl who has a big head. Just imagine: a fishball on a stick.
7. Dua leng gong- It's some dialect I think. Means big and gargantuan.
8. Ji ge bong- Very messy. Alot of things. Also a sound effect.