15.7.04

Much as I want to reply smses and chat with some of my dear friends, I really don't have the time and heart for them. Replying smses half-heartedly or chatting on the phone with a mind half-shut-down has no meaning at all. I will continue to try my best to balance. Anyway, val and uboo think that I have too many good friends because I always go for gatherings with different groups of friends. Hahaha. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. I love my friends, that's for sure. But I must also say that, the more I learn about myself, the more I think my friends don't understand me. No same person on this world can fully understand my words, let alone say my feelings and thoughts.

Don't bother to understand what I'm writing about if you don't already understand. If you are offended with what I wrote because you don't understand or if you disagree with my thoughts, it only proves that you don't understand me.


Posted by fulooshou at 9:52 PM |