I decided to be boliao so I did a survey while uboo is still doing her 3D modelling
Call me: Louis
Age: 18+, my birthday is 1 month and 12 days away!
Height: 168cm
Weight: 50-54-57??kg
Hair Color: Streaks of black and light pink
Eye Color: black
Where im at?: Ngee Ann Poly
HAVE YOU EVER??
Peed in ur pants?: Yes and I shitted in my pants when I was having exam during primary 4. By the way, my mum told me I ate my own shit when I was a few months old.
Fallen off da bed?: Don't know, guess so.
Fallen for a relative?: No.
Had plastic surgery?: No?!
Failed a grade?: Yes, the most recent was advertising...
Broke someone's heart?: Yes, but I probably wouldn't know.
Had ur heart broken?: Erm... yes.
Had a dream come true?: Maybe bah?
Cheated on a test?: Ya la.
CURRENTLY...
Wearing: Bobbi Brown long sleeve shirt and navy blue berms and converse sneakers
Eating: just finished a packet of milo
Feeling: tired, energetic! By the way, there's a new energy drink called Ener-G!?! Check it out man!
Reading: The Unbearable Lightness of Being
Located: Clementi
Chatting with: val and uboo. Uboo is still doing her 3D modelling assignment which is due at 5 pm today. I finished mine at 8? Haha.
Watching: nothing... Hello, I'm in atrium now.
Should really: Sleep. Read. Get attachment at radio station.
DO YOU...
Brush ur teeth?: once a day.
Like anyone?: Yes..
Have any piercings?: Ya. Two on right one on left ear(two closed).
Drive?: No... but I think a big man and a mini cooper is sexy. hahaha..
Love GOD?: My god.
Ever get off the damn computer?: I don't like computers la. If not for MCM, I wouldn't have gotten a freaking laptop and I wouldn't have learnt so much new interesting stuff such as 3D Modelling.
FRIENDS
Who ARE your best?: none.
Who is the cutest?: val and zhan siang yu
Who is the prettiest?: Dawn
Who is the loudest?: Meenakshi hahaha
Who is the hottest?: Erm... Who else.
Who laughs the most?: Me la.
Who have you known the longest?: Stephanie Tang
Who do You trust the Most?: guo zhen
Who is more mature?: I like how hui2 thinks
Do u hang out with the opposite sex?: What do you think?!
Do u consider yourself popular?: Average.
Do u trust ur friends?: Yes. I try to because I believe that if you treat people sincerely, they will treat you back in the same way.
Are you a good friend?: guo zhen said I am!!
Can you keep a secret? Try most of the time.
LAST PERSON YOU...
Hugged: val and uboo. It was a big beary hug outside of KAP Mac.
Talked to on da phone: Dowell, he asked me uboo's library card pin number.
Yelled at: no... long time never yell at anyone... but I snap at people.
Tripped: Jasmine? I always step on her sandals!
Turned down: val hahahah.
PERSONAL
What do you want to be when you grow up?: a peaceful old man.
What was the worst day of ur life?: In 2004... should be the day when I had the phone-in test for radio.
What has been the best day of ur life?: When I learnt to think for myself.
What comes first in ur life?: Thoughts
Do u have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: No.
What do u usually think of before u go to be bed?: what to wear tml la..
FAVOURITE
Singer: Mavis
Movie: Harry Potter
Song: No favourite song currently
Band: nil
Store: nil
Relative: nil
Sport: If I said it is basketball, no one will believe me
Ice cream flavor: Anything except yam
Fruit: apple, banana, papayalebar?
Candy: The last I ate was from sijia- fisherman's friend
Car: mini cooper
Magazine: milk
Day of the week: used to be sunday mornings(12-4 am)
Color: Orange! That's my colour.
DO YOU
Like to give hugs?: Ok la... I think hugging the one you love is the most xing fu de shi.
Like to walk in the rain: ok lor
Prefer black or blue pens?: black
Dress up for halloween?: no
Have a job?: Changi airport receptionist? haha
smoke?: no only fucked up people smoke
Like to travel?: yes I guess so
Sleep on your side, tummy or back?: Sleeps in all various changing positions and drools alot.
Want to marry?: i think so.
Ever had the falling dream?: Yes
Have stuffed animalz?: No... people used to give them to me for nirthday presents but I dumped them to my sis already
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU FIRST HEAR THE WORD
Abortion: irresponsible parents
Bill Clinton: screw fucking bush
Summer: beach babes hunks bikinis chalets sentosa palawan......
Tattoos: NS
Piercing: Mavis
Drinking: Gilbert