I have no more words left. All that would come out from my mouth now are vulgarities and more vulgarities.
Yes.
Fuck off is all that is in my mind.
It is very unfair. Totally unfair.
Don't tell me how to feel or what to feel if you've never made a demo painstakingly for two weeks. If you have never tried self-securing yourself. If you have not worked hard this semester.
Don't tell me what Mr Bangras told me.
That is just an excuse because they put students they like into the positions they want and even though some people worked their hearts out, they are given shit.
I don't think felix tan will like this blog entry because he will say "You are too defensive."
Yes. I will be and I am. In front of him. Towards him.
I should really look into my mirror and laugh at that person on the other side.
What are you doing?
Why do u waste your time like that?
No one saw your efforts.
Because you tried, that's why you should take the ITP as an invaluable experience.
Because if you belive hard enough, there will be, really, there will be one day when you get notice and succeed.
You must not give up on yourself!
Come on. Buck up!
You can do it! Jia You!