I'm bloody tired after so many days of late nights at school and at home. I have lost count of the date. I have not sat down and watched TV for quite a while. I haven't been reading the papers or any other books. And I haven't been to town for 10 years. Too tired to do all these.
Alot of things in my mind now.
I still can't get over the fact that I'm being sent to the airport to be some receptionist or rather some receptionist's assistant.
Ok no.
I still can't get over the fact that the people in charge of ITP didn't give the chinese radio position to me.
Don't tell me to "just treat it as an experience", I can bloody hell go mac donald's and work for one and half months and get EXPERIENCE and earn more than the pitiful amount of money given.
No, I'm not being unreasonable.
I just want an explanation. A clear, concise explanation.
I totally don't look forward to the ITP launching ceremony. And its at bloody 4.45 pm on Friday. I finished school at 1. And its a bloody ITP launching ceremony.
Nothing to be happy about.
If anyone were to feel jaded, I think it should be me.
I can't say I worked the hardest among my friends but as you can see, I put in effort. uboo got 3 As and 1 high B so she will probably be the top student for radio this semester. val got As for her 2 tests.
All that I'm capable of, according to bloody FELIX TAN's standard, is a B. Yes, not even a B+. I might as well just fuck off and die.
Plus the ITP thing(val, bloody FT will surely recommend you next sem, don't worry.).
Really, I feel like I have wasted the entire semester away.
I predict I'm not going to get a single A this semester.
Radio is a BIG gone case and I'm not confident in my MM project at all. And Media Research has a bloody 40% exam which I doubt I will have time to study because of bloody ITP.
Oh I forgot! I can still get an A.
There's still PQS remember! The module in which I learnt so much from I feel like I've been to every part of the world!
Bloody hell.
No one gives two fuck about PQS and the bloody fish bone.
I want good proper decent As.
Not a single A.
And I slogged for this semester the most out of 3 semesters.
Hahaha.
p.s I want to thank danny yeo for believing in me. He is the only lecturer in the whole mcm who believes in me now.