2.12.04

After months of grumbling, complaining and bitching, I can finally dump my fugly office-wear away!

Seriously, besides the first two weeks (when I was still trying to get used to my company), I did not enjoy work. We were told by the lecturers-in-charge not to expect much from ITP and, indeed, I was always given mundane tasks. Luckily, there is this bunch of interns who made things so much bearable. Yes, there is A BUNCH of interns- 8 to be exact, and we all had to squeeze into one tiny room, which has like one pathetic computer and an non-existent air-con.

I do not want to complain.
I do not want to complain about anything. I do not want to complain although I wasn't doing anything related to Mass Comm. I do not want to complain although many of you got The Perfect Job and were enjoying every second of it. I do not want to complain although I knew this wasn’t what I have always wanted or would want to do in future.

But I can’t help it. I can’t wait to get away from this place.

One more day.


Posted by fulooshou at 3:00 PM |