29.12.04

I have two assignments due over the next couple of days, so it's time for me to buck up but everything feels so surreal...
But it can't be, because I know very clearly that the break is over and I even met ah beng in school(for the first time) today.

Please bring me back to you.

This is not going to be my final blog layout, just that I feel like writing some things down. so.

A few things:
-I cut and dyed my hair, so probably I do not look like someone anymore
-I need to try harder, it's already the 4th week of school
-I'm thinking of spending New Year's Eve alone
-I went to Friendster, hint hint.

By the way, Mavis Fan's latest album- Is There Another Way Out? will be out in all record stores soon. Saw her 1 minute MTV, bloody cool. can't wait to get it.


Posted by fulooshou at 2:47 AM |