27.1.05

Didn't I say before this shall not be a photoblog.?

I broke my own promise and was utterly unhappy with what became of this 1-year-old blog.
Then, I surfed people's blogs and saw what beautiful blogs they have and became even more unhappy.
I sulked and frowned the whole day. Even Meiji Apollo Cocoa couldn't cheer me up.
I stared at my lappy screen. I cried.
I pointed at it and cried.

I don't like you anymore.

I turned to val and poured my troubles out to her. She smiled and patted my shoulder, "Don't fret, my friend. There will always be another way out."

I looked up at her, took in a deep breath and wiped away my tears.

After giving you a thorough clean-up, you look all prim and proper now!

p.s. Can someone please tell mummy not to make anymore paper lanterns. She has been staying up till 12 midnight everyday for the past week to make them. Then, she would come and ask me "Nice?" when they all looked the same to me.


Posted by fulooshou at 11:30 PM |