Met up with yc, who just came back from china, and zs. That woman never fails to attract attention from random passer-bys everywhere. Not sure whether it's a good thing because we were in very crowded Orchard Road. Heh. I'm just glad that this cheena-piang who likes to recite Chinese poems on sbs buses is back(for 1 month)and is still that same old, nonsensical siao char bo. Heh.
While the two shopped for new year clothes(why can't new year clothes be black?!), I wandered around with them because I'd been to every part of town and there was nothing new which interest me. Ended up buying a book from kino- <<白色巨塔>> and Edison's new Cantonese CD- Hazy, the 144 hour project. Listened to Hazy briefly but apparently this time, Edison decided to stick to conventional and boring hiphop beats. I hope it gets better each time though.
<<白色巨塔>> is waiting for me, so I am going to read it right now. Heh. Peace out.