9.1.05

Self

I woke up at 6pm yesterday, which means I slept for a record-breaking 16 hours. Can imagine how tired I was. Wanted to study French for my test on Monday but realised I must write a review for Is There Another Way Out?, so haven't started on anything yet and it's 4:19 am already. Never mind, my French should be quite powerful, non? Je m'appelle Louis. J'aime la musique. Je suis beau. Et vous?

Went to cui's birthday celebration after heatwave on Friday. Celebration was at ruo yun's place again. I will try to post up some photos because we took formal and candid class photos with Miss Loh Bee Lay's signature ti-ka ti-ka ta-a handsigns! Miss Loh was our primary school music teacher by the way. Zhen and lynn were there too so counted as tj gathering. Meeting secondary school gang(all 5 of us!) at Novena tomorrow because Ning's sister is hospitalised, so more convenient for her. The only gang of people I haven't meet up for a very very long time is CDS gang. I always miss CDS gathering, don't know why

Sometimes, I look at my friends and see how they will each fit into their skins in society. Some of them will become teachers, some doctor/pharmacist and lawyer. I look at myself and see myself becoming a journalist. Haha.

Can see I'm not typing with proper mind.

Never mind. I shall end off with a quote then, probably will make more sense.

"I want to be either male or female, not somewhere in between. In my next life, I don't even mind being a dog, as long as its male or female. Its so stressful"- amy, kie zin's friend.

Suddenly remembered something. That day when liling and kelly poh saw me, they commented that I became "more girl" this sem.
Funnily, at that split second, I felt myself closer to me.


Posted by fulooshou at 4:14 AM |