I feel so free today despite the many looming deadlines.
I had dinner at home with everyone, something I hadn't done for a very long time. My auntie has self-declared a one-month break, so papa is taking over the duty of cooking. It is going to be FOOD GALORE!!! Heh. With papa's superb cooking skills and me being very much broke now, I officially announce that I am going to have my dinners at home everyday from now on. No one can stop me. Haha.
On another note, most mass commers in my cohort should be rushing Communication Issues paper now. val went home one day and joel, her 12-year-old brother, came over and started chatting.
joel: jie, what are you doing? val: oh, I'm supposed to write a 1500-word essay(referring to the Commiss paper). joel(started using his fingers to count): 1, 2, 3, 4... 5! Wah! Jie, that is 5 compositions!
p.s. Little boy should get 12 points for his O's and come join Mass Comm, I want to see him everyday.