On Tuesday, I met up with miss stylo for my magazine photo shoot and dinner. Ealier on at 2.03pm, Miss Ang pissed me off by announcing/posting a last minute PR shit which we had less than a day to complete.
On Wednesday, boo and I spent half a day on the PR shit before going for PR tutorial at 3pm.
On Thursday 9.46 am, Mr Ramani was finally in a good mood and commented that my first article for my group's magazine turned out much better after I made some changes to it. In the afternoon, Mr Harvey announced our grade for the first TV assignment. We got a C+.
On Friday, I screwed up the day by forgetting to print our Intro to Financial Planning(don't ask me why I'm taking this module) project. At 2pm, we attended Communication Issues tutorial for the 3rd time in 11 weeks. At 5.13pm, I killed myself before being able to finish my radio show because I made 2462739247 errors. The day was saved, however, when little boy invited us for dinner at Swenson's.
On Saturday, we reached NUS central library at 1.02pm and did research for Communication Issues paper, before heading down to the flea market at Tanglin Mall for the photo shoot for my second magazine article. At the flea market, I bought Sandee Chan's 我从来就不是幽默的女生 for $2. After that, we saw a seiko watch and asked the uncle for it without realising that it is a 1970s watch and costs $700++. Then, we ended off our day by laughing at ah-bengs with ugly hair while having dinner at yoshinoya.
p.s. attention hi-5! Must use internet explorer then won't overlap heh. cya all on sat