7.3.05

Encounter number 1: SIM Megabites
Encounter number 2: Outside @.com
Encounter number 3: Outside co-op, the one beside library

Just today alone, I died three times. Yanying died once. You are a 师奶杀手, even yan mama says you are cute.

*****

My blog rarely receives comments from people. I believe that if one really has something to say, he/she will take all the trouble there is to write a nice email to me, no?

This comment is from yanying, who requested that I put it here:

Dear louis, u took up some time to write your blog about ME!!.. shooo sweet ar =)
Anyway, yes, whatever was written on your blog = to the feelings that I had. I’m waiting. And it’s taking longer than I expected. I’ll have to live with it. Maybe it’s not that tough.
We all have to learn to be happy, we choose what kinda life we want to live rite? So why make ourselves live in sorrow.

Happiness is a process .. not an event


Posted by fulooshou at 8:41 PM |