30.4.05

Block Quote One.

一整个下午坐在公园的长椅上
遇见一位小女孩跑过来对我
唱了这样一首小小的歌

你是一只大笨象沉重但可爱
爱是一只大笨象沉重但可爱

唱罢以后小女孩对我说
要吃很多很多的食物
才可以变得可爱因为大笨象是
很可爱但是要很大只很大只才可爱
所以要吃得很多变得很大只
才可以像大笨象才可爱

我听后笑了笑
小女孩看见的是
简单一只可爱的大笨象
很羡慕
我看见的却是
爱是一只大笨象沉重但想爱


Ripped this off Michael Lau's column in Milk. The song which the little girl was singing is 大笨象, written by Chet Lam and 少爷占. I happened to buy their album 3P Loves Music a few months ago for $2 from HMV and liked it alot.

By the way, I AM GOING TO SCREW EDISON! Hazy's second version is out and he pumped it up with four new videos! When I still had SCV, I saw one of the videos which had MC仁 and Chef and probably the rest of CLOT in it. Argh, I should have remembered that Hiphop animals like him like to come up with limited editions and collaborations which always have newer and better additions.

Argh I have no more nails left.


Posted by fulooshou at 10:10 PM |