10.7.05

I just browsed through a few blogs which I liked to read and realised how much I missed reading them. Heh. I guess I'll have more time to blog and to read blogs the next two weeks since it's technically my holidays. Well, I said technically.

Over the past week, I attended Jones' mini showcase at DXO, I watched War of the Worlds(I expected too much)and my rotting toe has healed though it still hurts when touched.

During Jones' showcase, though I was obstinately angry with someone, I also felt like a cultured groupie. I've been to bigger, more commercial gigs but it felt totally different. This time, it was more exclusive and more free and easy. I didn't have to glue my ass onto one seat throughout. I didn't have to endure too much screamings from the commercial fans. Most importantly, I actually found myself swaying to the music like it was the most natural thing to do.

Then, I realised how I have always contradicted myself by wanting to enter the media industry, and yet also wanting to remain anonymous so that I can fuck all that media professionalism and become one of those groupies when I watch my favourite musicians perform.


Posted by fulooshou at 1:05 AM |