I am back. KL was fine, considering the fact that the trip was supposed to be educational and that it was less than three days.
After squeezing out all the time possible for shopping, I ended up buying two bags, a shirt, a bracelet, a watch for george and some chocolates(Yes yes, besides producing oil from oil palms and rubber from rubber trees, our neighbour also plants cocoa).
I had my best time on the last night with boo, jackie, jasmine and farhan(a). We combed through the very crowded Chinatown, had Claypot Bee Tai Bat for dinner at a traditional coffeeshop and roamed our way to their MRT station and took the MRT and LRT back to the hotel. After picnicking and playing cards at Jackie's room, we took a walk down to an Indian roadside stall and had the yummiest nasi goreng and mee goreng for supper. We ended our day by playing the infamous Hai Dai Quan and laughing to death.
I'm already looking forward to my next overseas trip with my dear friends but right now I have to go clear the tons of housework first(because nobody's at home).